Sunday, June 22, 2008

HI

Im gonna try this new "blogging" thing out once again. Usually any time I work with technology I spend that time on my professional site at www.whoisthebrett.com (shameless plug) which is my site that displays my graphic design shit.

I missed a mountain bike race in Little Rock today due to work. I'm working on a character mascot for a dude that lives in London (a gig that I found on scriptlance.com) which puts him 7 hours ahead of me. That means in order to meet a deadline I have to have stuff done a day in advance, which I'm still not used to. I also will probably be missing my favorite race of the season - Fat Tire Fest, to go to Florida with the fam. So it looks like I wont be racing my mountain bike till September.

Oh well, at least I got that sandwich to look forward to.

No comments: