Monday, July 23, 2007

3 Flats, 2 C02 cartridges, 1 testicle.

Well, it felt like 1 testicle after i slid off my saddle and wracked myself at one point in the Race. Anyway, the race ended up being a DNF for me, so thats 2 this year. It was nice to have some fam and friends there to greet me at the finish line. I had to walk my bike in, it sucked. Oh well, i still really like that course, and my legs felt really good too. I caught up with my group twice, so I had to floor it a couple times to chase back to where i was originally at the start of the race. After the race I thought it was a good idea to leave my debit card in an ATM machine in Eureka, so i have no access to money at this point, and all I want to do is just eat a really juicy unhealthy cheese burger. Ross came to the rescue again and offered to buy my shit. I also have to thank her for her Crankset and c02....THANKS ROSS! I also got some type of bacterial stomach infection from my dirty water bottle lid, so the next 5 days I was peeing out the butt and had horrible cramps that sent me to the ground. Reguardless of all that, I still can't wait till next race...always excited.

1 comment:

Ross said...

You're welcome, butt face. Thanks for the shout out. I'll put a link up on my blog for you soon.